You might be surprised to hear this… but I’ve found that self-confidence tends to be the most important thing a man wants in a woman.
In fact, men consistently tell me it’s one of the sexiest traits a woman can have. I continuously hear from my male clients that – when a self-confident woman walks into a room – their eyes are drawn to her and they almost always find her beautiful and appealing.
Here’s a guideline to gauge how high you score on the self-confidence scale.
A self-confident woman:
- Knows what she wants. She knows herself and what’s important to help her feel happy about her life.
- Asks for what she wants from a man in a clear way and includes enough information so the man can succeed in providing it.
- Has the confidence to ask a man for something and be comfortable receiving it.
- Thanks men when they help her.
- Treats herself kindly.
- Has friends, family, and activities that she’s passionate about.
- Feels comfortable in her own skin (no matter her shape, size, etc.)
- Knows she deserves people in her life who treat her as well as she treats herself.
Here’s what a self-confident woman doesn’t do:
- Talk down to a man.
- Fills her life so full there’s no room for a man to provide anything for her.
- Assume he can read her mind.
- Have no interests of her own (is waiting for a man to fill her life or encourage her to start doing something).
- Constantly need reassurance that she’s worthy.
- Point out things that are wrong with her (physically, emotionally, mentally, etc.).
Did you know that feeling self-confident is often a learned behavior (not just a natural way to be)? It’s something everyone can learn how to do. I know this because it’s something I taught myself and continue to teach my clients.
Are there things on the list that you’d like to feel more confident about? Let me know what you discover.